Join us for a rarefied night of winemaking history We Cordially Invite You! An intimate, 5-course dinner, paired with Library Wines, unlike any
We Cordially Invite You!
An intimate, 5-course dinner, paired with Library Wines, unlike any other winery can boast.
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP
In 1861, Charles Krug, the father of Napa winemaking established this legendary winery, changing the Napa Valley forever.
In 1943, Cesare & Rosa Mondavi purchased this iconic place, becoming only the third family to own the original Charles Krug estate. The Mondavi Family then begin their own chapter in winemaking history, becoming stewards of this great estate and rising to become the “First Family” of American wine.
THERE ARE FEW OPPORTUNITIES TO TASTE HISTORY LIKE THIS ONE
Join us in the historic 1872 Redwood Cellar, Saturday, November 5th!
Taste through a collection of epic Library Wines, paired with appetizers, and a 5-course gourmet dinner. Learn the story of Napa’s oldest winery firsthand, with your host, Peter Mondavi, Jr.
With each wine, we’ll recreate the vintage and the decade, featuring our Vintage Selection Cabernet Sauvignon from 1979,1984, 2001, and 2018.
Each wine will be perfectly paired with a dinner course.
In our historic 1872 Redwood Cellar
Saturday, November 5th
Wine Reception with passed appetizers at 6:30 PM – Mezzanine level
- 6 Courses – Passed appetizers followed by a 5-course gourmet dinner
- Epic Wines – Featuring a vertical of Vintage Selection Cabernet Sauvignon
- Special Library 3-packs available exclusively for purchase at the event
- An intimate opportunity to taste history with the family that made it. Hosted by Peter Mondavi, Jr., third generation, co-proprietor of Charles Krug Winery
- Limited seating – only 44 guests for this intimate experience
(Saturday) 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Charles Krug Winery
2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574