Let's Meet Michele Hobbs: first woman to release a bourbon in Ohio!
29jun6:00 pm8:00 pmLet's Meet Michele Hobbs: first woman to release a bourbon in Ohio!
Hear the Story of Knox Joseph Distillery at the OTR StillHouse Where They Are Challenging the Status Quo and Elevating Tradition! Join
Join Bourbon Women Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati on June 29th for an exclusive experience with Michele Hobbs – founder of Knox Joseph Distillery at the OTR StillHouse, and the first female to release a bourbon in the state of Ohio. As the first and only female owned distillery in Ohio, Michele set out to create something new and exclusive in OTR. Her vision began in 2014 and she has great stories to share with you.
One of the first distilleries to open in Cincinnati since Prohibition, the OTR StillHouse is a rare combination of public house, entertainment venue and an award-winning distillery, painstakingly crafting clean gin, spicy whiskey, and smooth bourbon. Also a certified winery and small craft brewery, their house made selections bring unrivaled choices for an experience unlike any other, anywhere.
In addition to Michele’s entertaining stories, your exclusive experience will include:
- Wyatt Jack Golden Gin – created to be easy to sip, whether it is neat or on the rocks. The special recipe was inspired by an early 1600s gin recipe found while doing research at the world-renowned Lloyd Library
- Knox Joseph Straight Bourbon Whiskey – With a traditional mash bill of corn, wheat, rye and barley, this 4 year-old bourbon is now available for sipping.
- A house old fashioned made with James Scott Blended Whiskey and light bites will be included.
Participants will have the option to purchase bottles on site – the only place you can purchase these fine spirits.
Must be 21 to participate. Please sip responsibly.
Registration Deadline June 26. No refunds after that date.
IG – @otrstillhouse Facebook
IG – @bourbonwomen Facebook
$40 Bourbon Women Members – use your email address as the promo code to receive the member discount.
$110 Bundle Ticket – includes a one-year Bourbon Women membership (a $75 value) and an event ticket. New members only, please.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Knox Joseph Distillery at the OTR StillHouse
2017 Branch Street, Cincinnati, OH 45214
Bourbon Women is THE organization for women who are passionate about Bourbon culture, women, and the promise of adventure when the two are combined. As an independent resource bringing women of all walks of life together over a glass of Bourbon, our focus is to:
- Initiate, inspire and cultivate, deep, meaningful relationships.
- Encourage the development of women personally, professionally, and courageously, supporting members in their journey to become the best versions of themselves.
- Provide a safe, inclusive environment for fun, discovery, and learning.
- Barley Mash or Corn Mash? Let's get together.