Seattle’s largest 21+ only indoor Night Market returns for two nights of eating, drinking & shopping local at Magnuson Hangar 30.
On Friday, Oct. 14th Seattle’s only 21+ indoor Night Market returns for another amazing night of eating, drinking & luchador wrestling!
Taco Libre Showdown | Taco Challenge & Luchador Wrestling | 5-10pm | 21+
About this event
Seattle Street Food Festival proudly presents Seattle’s favorite taco challenge that brings the best food turcks curbside to duke it out for the ultimate bragging rights with unique tacos offerings for one night only at Magnuson Hnaagr 30!
We are proudly celebrating the returnn of Taco Libre Showdown with two coktail bars srving up three different margaritas, beer and more to enjoy whil catching the high-flying theatrics of Lucha Libre Volcanica wrestling!
Shop, snack, drink and dance your way through the historic Magnuson Park Hangar 30 with over 30,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor marketplace featuring cocktail bar pop-up, Photo Booth, food trucks and local entertainment.
This is a ticketed event and 21+ only.
TICKET & ATTENDEE INFORMATION
Friday, Oct. 14th | Taco Libre Showdown | 5-10pm
Seattle’s ultimate Taco Competition returns for one night only in Hangar 30 with live wrestling by Lucha Libre Volcanica wrestling, Two Margarita Bars, DJ Swervewon & DJ Semaj and 10 Food Trucks competing for Seattle’s Best Taco.
- General Admission | $25.00 + Eventbrite Fees (Includes to Beer Tickets)
- Margaritaville Pass | $35.00 + Eventbrite Fees (2 Margaritas, Bling Ring & Luchador Tote)
NOTE: ALL TICKET SALES – Advance or Day of will be sold online only.
- All Sales Are Final!
- In the event that the night market is canceled due to county or statewide mandates, the ticket is 100% refundable by Northwest Marketplaces, so long as the event is canceled two weeks prior to the event date. Otherwise, we will provide a full credit for tickets purchased for a future night market event in 2022.
FREE PARKING AT MAGNUSON PARK
- Magnuson Park offers over 2,000 free parking spaces throughout the park on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please keep in mind that the parking lots are shared with the neighboring Magnuson Park organizations like the off-leash dog park, soccer fields, etc.
- If you are arriving after 6pm, we recomnend carpooling or rideshare to the event
- This event is 21+ Only. No children of any age. WA Liquor Control does not allow same rules as breweries do. Sorry.
- We highly recommend attendees consider using Rideshare (Uber/Lyft) to and from the venue for safety and fastest entry. We encourage attendees to drink responsibly and consider a designated driver.
What’s Inside the Taco Libre Showdown for the Night Market
- Two Cocktail Bars
- 10 Food Trucks serving tacos (Tacos not inckuded in ticket)
- Live Luchador Wrestling
- Photo Booth by Shutterbus
- DJ Set by Swervewon & DJ Semaj w/ Special Guest
If you have questions about this event and how it may evolve, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us directly via social media at @seattlenightmarkets.
(Friday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Magnuson Park Hangar 30
6310 Northeast 74th Street, Seattle, WA 98115